ERRORCODE-60017

kevinely
Contributor
Contributor

Is anybody else having problems with PP (ERRORCODE-60017).  Can't print labels!  Im in the USA too!

thanks, kevin

@errorcode

@ERRORCODE 60017

@Paypal problems

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Jcooke19
New Community Member

Same here, used different browsers and computers, same issue across the board.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @kevinely and @Jcooke19,

I'm sorry to hear that you're receiving this error. The code is a generic error, so some basic troubleshooting would be needed to help drill down to the issue. Please make sure that the address to which you're shipping is formatted correctly and isn't too long. Please also check your own return shipping address for the same things. If everything there checks out, please contact customer service for further troubleshooting and/or to ensure that the problem is reported to technicians if there's something wrong on our end or the shipping company's end.

To contact customer service, please click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website for available options, or reach out by PM on Facebook or DM on Twitter.

I hope this helps!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

njrod15
New Community Member

Had this issue as well. I was in multi order shipping. I went in and found an address that looked strange. I unchecked that order and it let me print the rest. Will follow up with customer to get correct address for the one with an issue . 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.