ERRORCODE-50023

lemondrop
New Community Member

Trying to create a shipping label. Keep getting the same error

"Your payment for shipping cannot be processed because it exceeds your available balance. Please add a credit card or bank to your account for completing this label purchase. ERRORCODE-50023"

I have checked my bank account, it is verified.  I have deleted all my cards and re-entered them and I have a balance in my paypal account. I do not know what to do.  I even tried using the MultiOrder Ship but it only lets me calculate the shipping but no further.

Please help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

BestCucumber
Contributor
Contributor

Seems like your Account is getting reviewed / flagged by PayPal for high risk etc.?

Cant explain it else, such things are only happening to limited accounts. Or well, maybe they just suck at creating shipping labels.

You gotta call them up on that matter.

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

Try deleting your web browser's cookies, temp files, history, cache, etc. , then close the browser, reopen it and then log back into your account to try again.   No guarantees that will resolve the issue but, it's something easy you can do yourself.   Sometimes old cookies and/or temp files can cause unexpected results.   If the problem persists, then you may want to contact customer service for assistance or as another option, you can reach out to PayPal via their Facebook or Twitter Account, both are supported by PayPal employees.   (As this is a public community, unfortunately it's not possible to look at user accounts, but customer service can.)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.