Dyno XXL Paypal shipping makes a mess of the labels anyone know how to get this right please?

Cathybear
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a Dyno XXL label printer  to  make  it a bit easier but  so far its only more stressing, paypal just not print them right ,  i have found a nice tutorial on Utube but think thats a setting for USA  i cant change  a printer setting in  my dilivery preferances this is set default to  Royal mail , when i  buy a posting label  it gives me the option to  print my label , and i can choose my printer where my Dyno  shows up, than  when i print  it  did print 2  labels  1 with a tiny posting label and the other  with the receipt, i did  disable the receipt option  and reprinted my label, sad enough it did print  my posting label  to far  to the right so it only shows half, second label  2 of 3 did print date and powered by Pitney , than  the thirt label did print half  wording of , purchased using Royal Mail online posting, so that was 3 labels   used to print  a half shipping label ,  can nayone  please  who is using a dymo  pont me in the right direction please  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.