Double billing on shipping charges

Pleasehelp1011
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I have been double billed on shipping charges. PayPal account deducts shipping from my account, as well as, charges my credit card? I think this is a scam caused by PayPal? Please Help with.

Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Pleasehelp1011 wrote:

Hi,

I have been double billed on shipping charges. PayPal account deducts shipping from my account, as well as, charges my credit card? I think this is a scam caused by PayPal? Please Help with.

Did you elect to pay for the charges with your credit card or your PayPal balance?

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

gelli0
Contributor
Contributor

I shipped three items today totaling more than $60-.  That amount was taken from my Pay Pal account  and my bank account. Double billing me for over $120- I was told by PayPal they see it and will open an investigation 10-30 days. When I protested the said they have to get back the money from the vendor. THEY HAVE NOT PAID TH VENDOR YET and surely not twice. PAYPAL mistake just give me back the money into my PayPal account or my bank account. PLEASE don't answer "did you choose to pay for shipping with "PayPal or your bank" What is the difference you did both!  This is not an accident or the first time it has happened. I will contact the Federal Banking Commission and file my formal complaint. Then invite all to do the same with instructions how to file.

Login to Me Too

gelli0
Contributor
Contributor

What NERVE! no resolution but PayPal sent me a "ICE BREAKER BADGE" in my email. Does PayPal think this is a joke?

Login to Me Too

gelli0
Contributor
Contributor

Unbelievable  just got another badge "The Return"  insulting company

Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

I must say, their back end system has been acting very wonky these days. There was another person this happened to. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

gelli0
Contributor
Contributor

Now received email that PayPal has opened a dispute with USPS.  They don't get it . YOU took my money twice. GIVE IT BACK.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.