Depop shipping label problem

Temp20230526DK
New Community Member
I just sold my first item on depop yesterday and tried to print the shipping label but it said my PayPal account needs to be verified. I verified then was told it may take a few hours. It’s been almost 24 hours and it still say I cannot view the label because my account is unverified but when I log into my PayPal it is. I’ve seen many others have this problem but have not found a solution. Someone help me view the shipping label please!
Login to Me Too
49 REPLIES 49

POTENTIAL SOLUTION: THE APP SAYS YOUR VERIFIED BUT GO ONLINE!

I had this exact same problem! I sold something and it kept saying my PayPal needs to be verified. Everything checked out on the PayPal app but when I went on my laptop to PayPal.com it said that I wasn't verified! I went to my pending payments and tried to click "Accept" and then it said my account needed to be verified so a new window popped up where I linked my bank account and was then fully verified. 

#1. Go on a laptop onto paypal.com

#2. Go to pending payments and click accept

#3. A new window should pop up letting you know you're not actually verified. 

#4. Follow the link that says "Get verified" 

#5. Link your bank account. 

#7. Open up depop and you should be able to see your shipping label.

#6 You can also chat with PayPal and they can link it for you if you're having trouble (that's what I did bc it wasn't working on my end).

Login to Me Too

abbyharangozo
New Community Member
did anyone find a solution to this? i’m having the same problem
Login to Me Too

savannahhoney
Contributor
Contributor
you need to link a card as well as your bank. try linking your bank and it should let you see the shipping label
Login to Me Too

savannahhoney
Contributor
Contributor
i’m having the same issue! has anyone found a solution?
Login to Me Too

lizzsixx420

has anyone found a solution. I linked my bank account and everything and it still won't work. I need to ship my item out asap

Login to Me Too

sarahep98
hi!!! found a solution from Reddit! you need to link your bank account to your paypal — so go to where you add your credit card, press the lil plus button, and link your bank from there :~) i was having this same issue & after i did this i figured i would have to wait another 24 hours but after i did this i closed out both paypal and depop & opened depop back up right away and i could finally access the shipping label !!! yeehaw hope this helps 🙂
Login to Me Too

isabelladarragj
Contributor
Contributor
I am having this same issue. Has anyone figured out a solution?
Login to Me Too

Lydia222
I have too what do I do!!
Login to Me Too

EM2003
Has anyone got a solution? I need to ship my item by tomorrow! I linked my bank account and card and it still doesn’t work
Login to Me Too

lybaqureshi
Contributor
Contributor
SOLUTION! go to settings, then “banks and cards” and add your bank account. once you’ve linked your bank account, paypal will say at the top “$___ money is waiting for you”! don’t he shipping label will then appear on depop. hope this helps ❤️
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.