cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depop shipping label problem

isabellechou

Re: Depop shipping label problem

hey everyone! my account IS confirmed i had an online agent confirm this and i still haven’t received a shipping label! any solutions anyone?
Aswazz402
Contributor

I’m having the same problem:( also having problems getting refunds & accepting payments
metalface

me too!! everything was already verified beforehand and it still says i need to verify?? has anyone figured out the issue??
bella____
Contributor

has anyone had this problem with their bank account already linked? i have both my cards and bank linked to my paypal and tried to re-link my bank but it still wont work. 

giselle2606
Contributor

Check your email connected to your depop is the same as your PayPal one if not change the depop email.
shanniecc

verify and link your bank! also if you log in from a laptop, it will give you options to accept for decline payment, when you accept it will lead you to help verify your account 

POTENTIAL SOLUTION: THE APP SAYS YOUR VERIFIED BUT GO ONLINE!

I had this exact same problem! I sold something and it kept saying my PayPal needs to be verified. Everything checked out on the PayPal app but when I went on my laptop to PayPal.com it said that I wasn't verified! I went to my pending payments and tried to click "Accept" and then it said my account needed to be verified so a new window popped up where I linked my bank account and was then fully verified. 

#1. Go on a laptop onto paypal.com

#2. Go to pending payments and click accept

#3. A new window should pop up letting you know you're not actually verified. 

#4. Follow the link that says "Get verified" 

#5. Link your bank account. 

#7. Open up depop and you should be able to see your shipping label.

#6 You can also chat with PayPal and they can link it for you if you're having trouble (that's what I did bc it wasn't working on my end).

abbyharangozo
New Community Member

did anyone find a solution to this? i’m having the same problem
savannahhoney
Contributor

you need to link a card as well as your bank. try linking your bank and it should let you see the shipping label
savannahhoney
Contributor

i’m having the same issue! has anyone found a solution?