cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depop shipping label problem

whittakerrr
Contributor

Re: Depop shipping label problem

I also have the same issue - says my paypal account is not verified when I try to print the label. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting, plus deleting my app and reinstalling. Nothing seems to work 

delanyloonam
Contributor

thanks to whoever said something about adding your bank! I just had my debit card in there and when I went into setting and added my actual bank everything started working again! Part of it is confirming a small deposit (mine was like 15 cents) so it took about a day for that to come in
laurennevin
Contributor

yay!
giselle2606
Contributor

I managed to get the shipping label by messaging Depop with the date of transaction, buyer @ and the problem and they sent the label to me. Took a while but worked
isabellasanar

I am going to try this. Also how long did it take for depop to respond with the label?
vivienneho

This happened to me too and it said my account was all verified, but I couldn’t access my shipping label. I had to link my bank account into my PayPal wallet in order to access my label.
Meghaninserra
Contributor

Does anyone know how long the two transactions take to get to your bank account. It has been 8 hours and I’ve got nothing.
lindsayfiek
New Community Member

I am having the same problem too and I have 25+ orders I need to ship out. Has anyone found a solution?
Meghaninserra
Contributor

I had this same problem the other day and I had to go on PayPal and confirm my bank account. They’ll send you 2 transactions to your bank mine was 0.05 and 0.15 cents and then you have to put in that amount to confirm the account. The money took about a day and a half to show up in my bank account. Then I went to Depop and the shipping label showed up right away
stephanielitman
New Community Member

SOLUTION FOUND someone said it before, but in the pay pal app, go to settings, cards and banks, and enter your bank account not just your card, and it will all be fixed!!!!!