cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Depop shipping label problem

Gabriella_maria
Contributor

Re: Depop shipping label problem

Having the same issue. I even added a new email and verified it. It’s still not working...

I saw someone post it and it worked basically putting your card info is not enough you need to link your bank account and it then your shipping label is visible.
delanyloonam
Contributor

Has anyone found a solution to this? I was able to print out 3 shipping labels the other day and now it’s saying I need to be verified.. which I am.. not even sure who to contact about this!
laurennevin
Contributor

i had this problem and i went onto a laptop and all i did was put in my bank account number (my bank visa card was already in) but the actual account and it was fixed. not sure if this will help everyone but it’s worth a try:)
whittakerrr
Contributor

Thanks @laurennevin  for the advice! This works - I was having this issue for days and by linking my actual bank account if fixed the problem and I was able to access the shipping label right away. 

Ashmor7819
New Community Member

This is what worked for me! It’s not enough to have the card you have to have your bank account linked to access the shipping label!!
giselle2606
Contributor

Anyone found a solution???
jesseniaalyssa1
Contributor

no solution yet...
peridombeck
Contributor

I’m having the exact same problem!! i’ve literally tried everything, emailed them multiple times... nothing is working. I feel so bad for the people who purchased items cause i can’t even ship them!! paypal or depop PLEASE FIX
Sageee5
Contributor

Me too