Depop shipping label problem

Temp20230526DK
New Community Member
I just sold my first item on depop yesterday and tried to print the shipping label but it said my PayPal account needs to be verified. I verified then was told it may take a few hours. It’s been almost 24 hours and it still say I cannot view the label because my account is unverified but when I log into my PayPal it is. I’ve seen many others have this problem but have not found a solution. Someone help me view the shipping label please!
Login to Me Too
49 REPLIES 49

Gabriella_maria
Contributor
Contributor
Having the same issue. I even added a new email and verified it. It’s still not working...
Login to Me Too

I saw someone post it and it worked basically putting your card info is not enough you need to link your bank account and it then your shipping label is visible.
Login to Me Too

kyliealexander
New Community Member

Add a bank account to your paypal; not just a debit/credit card.  That fixed it for me.

Login to Me Too

delanyloonam
Contributor
Contributor
Has anyone found a solution to this? I was able to print out 3 shipping labels the other day and now it’s saying I need to be verified.. which I am.. not even sure who to contact about this!
Login to Me Too
Solved

laurennevin
Contributor
Contributor
i had this problem and i went onto a laptop and all i did was put in my bank account number (my bank visa card was already in) but the actual account and it was fixed. not sure if this will help everyone but it’s worth a try:)
Login to Me Too

whittakerrr
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks @laurennevin  for the advice! This works - I was having this issue for days and by linking my actual bank account if fixed the problem and I was able to access the shipping label right away. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526DM
New Community Member
This is what worked for me! It’s not enough to have the card you have to have your bank account linked to access the shipping label!!
Login to Me Too

peacelillies
New Community Member

Adding my bank worked instantly!!! Thank you!

Login to Me Too

Mollyh760
Contributor
Contributor
You need to link a bank account to your PayPal account, not just a debit/credit card!
Login to Me Too

Temp20230526DL
Contributor
Contributor
Anyone found a solution???
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.