Depop shipping label problem

Temp20230526DK
New Community Member
I just sold my first item on depop yesterday and tried to print the shipping label but it said my PayPal account needs to be verified. I verified then was told it may take a few hours. It’s been almost 24 hours and it still say I cannot view the label because my account is unverified but when I log into my PayPal it is. I’ve seen many others have this problem but have not found a solution. Someone help me view the shipping label please!
Login to Me Too
49 REPLIES 49

lindsayfiek
New Community Member
I am having the same problem too and I have 25+ orders I need to ship out. Has anyone found a solution?
Login to Me Too

Meghaninserra
Contributor
Contributor
I had this same problem the other day and I had to go on PayPal and confirm my bank account. They’ll send you 2 transactions to your bank mine was 0.05 and 0.15 cents and then you have to put in that amount to confirm the account. The money took about a day and a half to show up in my bank account. Then I went to Depop and the shipping label showed up right away
Login to Me Too

stephanielitman
New Community Member

SOLUTION FOUND someone said it before, but in the pay pal app, go to settings, cards and banks, and enter your bank account not just your card, and it will all be fixed!!!!!

Login to Me Too

isabellechou
hey everyone! my account IS confirmed i had an online agent confirm this and i still haven’t received a shipping label! any solutions anyone?
Login to Me Too

villan6
my bank is already linked and im still having this issue 😞
Login to Me Too

Aswazz402
Contributor
Contributor
I’m having the same problem:( also having problems getting refunds & accepting payments
Login to Me Too

metalface
me too!! everything was already verified beforehand and it still says i need to verify?? has anyone figured out the issue??
Login to Me Too

bella____
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone had this problem with their bank account already linked? i have both my cards and bank linked to my paypal and tried to re-link my bank but it still wont work. 

Login to Me Too

Temp20230526DL
Contributor
Contributor
Check your email connected to your depop is the same as your PayPal one if not change the depop email.
Login to Me Too

shanniecc

verify and link your bank! also if you log in from a laptop, it will give you options to accept for decline payment, when you accept it will lead you to help verify your account 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.