DYMO 4XL problems with PayPal UK!

Callaghan86
Contributor
Contributor

I've recently purchased a Dymo 4XL label printer at great expense. I followed lots of videos online on how to set it up for label printing from PayPal, but it seems at though this is only for USPS in America. I am unable to change printer settings in my business settings on PayPal UK. My default printer is set to laserjet and it own't let me change it to a label printer. Why haven't Royal Mail, Paypal and Dymo agreed on this? It makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. I want to print a postage label from PayPal but can ONLY print onto A4 paper? How ridiculous. 

The ONLY possible workaround at the moment is to select the label printer, change paper size to 6" x 4" and then change scale to 175% to fill the page, but then you compromise on print quality which could affect barcode scanning etc. 

Can someone from PayPal please let me know about the compatibility (or lack of) between Paypal UK, Royal Mail shipping labels, and the Dymo label printer designed primarily for printing shipping labels?!

Thanks 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.