Customs Info Required For Croatia??!!

evbitzuk
Contributor
Contributor

Just tried to pay for a Paypal postage label for an order going to Croatia and despite not asking for it before in the normal way, when I click on the 'Confirm & Pay' button I get the following error message (in red)... 

Unable to print the requested postage label at this time. The following error occurred.

Please provide the customs details to proceed.

Anyone got any clues?  MW

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

george_vt
Contributor
Contributor

I've had exactly the same problem, can't print the label as there is nowhere to enter any customs information.  Croatia is in the EU anyway so, being in UK, no customs information is required.  Come on PAYPAL, pull your finger out, you've had this pointed out to you several months ago and not one anything about it.

Login to Me Too

martinwinlow
Contributor
Contributor

Hi George,

I can't remember now but I think I got around this somehow...

Are there any accented characters in the name or address of where it's going?  If so, exchange them for the nearest UN-accented characters and try again.

MW

Login to Me Too

bigchrisrogers
Contributor
Contributor

I've got the same issue.  There are no accented characters and still nowhere to enter any customs information.  Does PAYPAL ever read these things or even test their software?   I've had to go to the post office website to print a postage label.  No issues there at all.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.