Credit card transaction Declined

acebiz
New Community Member

Hi,

I'm selling a physical product and I bill my customers by sending invoices.
Sad to say, after several attempts, my clients can't pay using their credit cards.

Your advice is highly appreciated.

Thank you!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

zalman
New Community Member

I'm also struggling to send a payment from both of my linked and verified cards to my seller.

I suspect paypal might be experiencing some issues in their system.

Login to Me Too

acebiz
New Community Member

I am worried for my online business.

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @acebiz,

I'm sorry to hear that your customers are unable to pay their invoices using their credit cards. The option to pay as a guest may not be offered if the system detects elements of risk. Are they trying to pay the invoices while logging in from your device or computer, or are they paying from their own devices? Is the option available to pay from their PayPal accounts?

Hi @zalman,

I'm afraid that you also may be running into the security system. If trying the payment at a later date after not making any attempts for at least a full day does not resolve the situation, please reach out to customer service by phone for further troubleshooting. Click Contact at the bottom of the PayPal website, then Call us, then log in to get the number to call.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.