Changing the Minimum Payment on an invoice

RGVictor
Contributor
Contributor

I want to change the minimum amount due on an existing invoice with payments already collected on it but the field can no longer be edited.

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

PayPal_JonK

Hello @RGVictor,

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Help Forum! After some research, it looks like what you're looking for is not a functionality just yet. Once the invoice is partially paid status, it doesn't look like you are able to change the minimum payment. That's a great idea though, thank you for letting us know that's something that our customers may need in the future. I'll make sure to pass your feedback on. In the meantime, I might recommend creating a new invoice where you can set the Minimum Payment to be lower. Thanks again, have a great day!

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

bradhouser
Contributor
Contributor

Seven months later and this feature is still missing. Of course, it is a desirable feature!

Login to Me Too

RGVictor
Contributor
Contributor

WORKAROUND I'VE DISCOVERED: The ability to change the minimum payment does work from the mobile app.

Login to Me Too

RGVictor
Contributor
Contributor

Creating a new invoice just for that would

1. make the business a nuisance to the customer sending "yet another link"

2. create separation of accounting for payment on one item for both sides

WORKAROUND I'VE DISCOVERED: The ability to change the minimum payment does work from the mobile app.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.