Change shipping payment

Marleen71
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, new to this. Someone bought something from me, I bought a shipping label, Then realized my old address was on there. I changed the address, but now I need to pay about$1 more. How do I do that without buying a whole new label and waiting the $8 I already PD for shipping? 9:21 PM Yes 9:21 PM I found some articles in our Help Center that might help you. Check them out! If you need more help, please rephrase your question or type “need more help".  How do I pay for labels created with PayPal MultiOrder Shipping? How do I change my Ship From address on MultiOrder Shipping labels? How do I create a shipping label to return a purchase to the seller? 9:21 PM - PayPal Assistant No 9:21 PM  It looks like you want to file a dispute for an item that you haven't received, is that correct? 9:21 PM - PayPal Assistant No 9:22 PM  All our agents are currently offline. Please try again during business hours. 9:22 PM - PayPal Assistant Send a message
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.