Cannot send invoice (infinity loading)

AlanQuincyLam
Contributor
Contributor

When I trying input emails to the [Bill to] box and send invoices to multiple customers. The whole system will freeze and turn to infinity loading mode.

Even worst, when you want to give up the multiple customer function and trying to send the invoice one by one, when you typing the email address, the [Bill to] box will goes to infinity loading mode again.

No matter using difference browsers, deleted cookie, turn off modem to change the IP address, the situation still not be fixed. 

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @AlanQuincyLam,

I'm sorry to hear of the issue you're experiencing when you try to send invoices. Please open a ticket to our technicians at https://www.paypal-support.com. Log in there, click Contact Us, and provide all the details of the issue as well as specific times and dates that it happens if you can reproduce the issue and note the specific time it happens.

I hope this can be resolved quickly!

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.