Cannot create invoice, customer info not saving

WayneG1
Contributor
Contributor

For two days I've been trying to create an invoice but each time I try to enter the customer information (on the second page that comes up) and click "save" the screen goes blank (white). If I select the back arrow on my browser it brings me back to the blank invoice and the whole thing starts over again.  I've cleared cache, cookies, restarted computer, tried four different browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome and Avast) and two completely different computers (Windows 10 and windows 7) and the result is the same each time... white screen after selecting "save" in the new customer page.  Anyone else seeing this?  I have a technical ticket in as of Friday June 26 but no response yet.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

BobY_TX
New Community Member

Has anyone found a solution? The first invoice we made did fine. Then customer called so we had to make a change to it. Change would not save. Tried numerous times to edit, still no save. Cancelled that and tried to start over, no luck.

Login to Me Too

WayneG1
Contributor
Contributor
Problem solved: I had to register as a business vs an individual. Once I did this I was able to save changes or updates to invoices. It took almost 12 customer reps to figure that one out!
Login to Me Too

DAPhotography
Contributor
Contributor

Thanks @WayneG1  for posting the CORRECT ANSWER! I was going around in circles trying to figure it out until I saw your post. It's not an intuitive solution, and I never would have looked in that direction to fix the problem. Paypal you really should direct users to this offbeat lateral step when they are setting up an invoice for the first time - I nearly scrapped the whole idea, until I scrolled through 7 pages of community posts and finally got the solution.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.