Cannot change Logo and Customer Service Email

ravivg
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

1.The first error is:

{"message":"INVALID_REQUEST - Validation error from ULC","details":[{"field":"0","issue":"ALIAS_COUNT_EXCEEDED","message":"User exceeded the max_email count"}]}

the error says:
User exceeded the max_email count 

Does business customer email have limits?

2.As well i am not able to change Business Profile logo it says:
{"message":"INVALID_REQUEST - Validation error","details":[{"field":"business_category/category_id","issue":"CATEGORY_ID_REQUIRED","message":"Category id or mcc code is required"}]}

But there is a category. i picked in the business settings(Toys,Games and ...)

What should i do? i don't want my customers will see the old name and logo.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

DigitalWizard
Contributor
Contributor

^ Update to above.

The closest I ever got to getting this resolved (IMHO) was talking to Executive Escalations.

If anyone else runs into this issue, I'd suggest filing a complaint (not a review) on PayPal's BBB page and someone from that department will reach out to you:  https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/san-jose/profile/payment-processing-services/paypal-inc-1216-210387

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

DigitalWizard
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having the exact same issue with not being able to change my Customer Service Email.  I've talked to 2 supervisors and multiple reps over the phone for around 3 months and nobody seems to be able to figure out the issue.

I submitted a complaint with the BBB yesterday and hope that it will get someone important enough to figure out what's going on.  I also opened a ticket with Merchant Technical Support (Case #05990321) to have them look into it.  Although they closed my first 2 tickets about it in January and told me to call Customer Service - who then told me to contact MTS - basically an endless circle of finger pointing 😕

Did you ever find a solution to this?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_JonK

Hello @DigitalWizard,

Thanks for reaching out on our Community Help Forum. I'm sorry to hear you're running into some issues changing your Customer Service Email. I'd recommend opening a ticket with our Merchant Technical Support.  Once you're on that page, click Contact us at the bottom of the page, Log in with PayPal, then fill out the information in all the required fields. I hope they're able to get to the bottom of your issue there. Have a great day!

Cheers,

- Jon K

If you find this or any other post was helpful, make our community better by giving kudos or accepting it as a solution.
Login to Me Too

DigitalWizard
Contributor
Contributor

@PayPal_JonKAs I mentioned earlier, I'd already submitted a ticket with MTS.

For anyone else that's run into this issue, there is no solution.  Nobody will actually look into this for you and figure it out.  Our solution was to move to using Stripe.

By the end of this, I'd talked to 3 supervisors at Paypal, a member of Executive Escalations, their social media team, and multiple chat agents.  It was all a waste of time.

Login to Me Too
Solved

DigitalWizard
Contributor
Contributor

^ Update to above.

The closest I ever got to getting this resolved (IMHO) was talking to Executive Escalations.

If anyone else runs into this issue, I'd suggest filing a complaint (not a review) on PayPal's BBB page and someone from that department will reach out to you:  https://www.bbb.org/us/ca/san-jose/profile/payment-processing-services/paypal-inc-1216-210387

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.