cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't print shipping label.

Contributor

Re: Can't print shipping label.

"Your payment for shipping cannot be processed because it exceeds your available balance. Please add a credit card or bank to your account for completing this label purchase. ERRORCODE-50023"

I have $1500+ in my account, WTF?

Contributor

Did anyone get this resolved ?
Contributor

So this worked for me. I'm not sure if it will work for everyone else. 

After messing getting that ERROR message like a 100 times.

I figured out that, you're supposed to add a card. 

Having your bank link is not the same as having your card linked apparently.

Contributor

Seriously? The money was deducted from my account balance, but in order to print out the label a debit or credit card has to be connected to the account? This is ridiculous. This didn't solve my problem by the way. When I go to print my label I get a message saying that "there was an error, but your account was not charged for this transaction. Please try again later." My account was charged though. The representative I called basically told me that she would send me a copy of the instructions for submitting a tech report & I would have to void the label & pay for one in the post office... So I will be waiting for 3 weeks to get my money back and pull more money out of my pocket for another more expensive means of shipping at the post office to boot. Yep... I am so done with PayPal and their absurd policies.

I have both of my account and card linked, verified.

I have been successfully printing labels for multiple times until now.
The error pops up every time I tried!

WHY?

Same thing for me, except I had an expired card on there. Not the one I was using, but it apparently matters.