Can't print shipping label.

mavisl
New Community Member

So when I try to print my shipping label, every time I put all my information in and then press "calculate shipping cost" once I do this every time a message pops up saying "Sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-50023" Someone pleas help!

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

mistybowmania
Contributor
Contributor

Same problem here, experiencing same error message for several days now. This will be a "break it" not make it deal for me. I love selling from my home but refuse to drag packages and kids to the post office. I must take atleast one package tomorrow now since this issue is not resolved but I wont be listing any items for sale until I see that Paypal has resolved this issue. Major dissappointment!!!!

Login to Me Too

vwgirl
New Community Member

Im actually having this same problem now too but what's wierd is out of 30 plus shipped packeges only 2 gave me the error code and no matter what I try even PayPal multi-order shipping, I cant print out shipping labels either. I sell a lot of stuff online and i also have 2 very small kids so the only way i go to the PO is just to drop off packages if I want them out sooner.  I cannot possibly stand in line that long and I think it's b.s that I will have to pay more to ship directly thru the PO. My debit card is hooked up to PP alomg with a credit card, but considering I have a balance in my PP I dont think this is the problem. Plus, lots of other packages shipped before and after the 2 troublesome packages so this makes no sense. If you figured this out, please let me know. Im so frustrated,

Login to Me Too

SSP
Contributor
Contributor

My errors range from

"PayPal Shipping Not Available"

"Country Not  Supported" (country is USA)

"Fatal Failure"

Wish PP would address this, better yet, FIX it. 

Login to Me Too

CatherineManea
New Community Member

I'm just replying to you since I see that you posted this recently!  Make sure there aren't any extra spaces or weird symbols in the address of the person you are sending the item to!  I had this problem too, and I found that they had an extra space after their zip code that was causing this error message!  I hope this helps!

Login to Me Too

z505
New Community Member

The error can be caused by having incorrect characters (such as dots or periods) in the customs label harmonization code field as the field only accepts pure numbers.  Check other fields for characters that should not be there if that is not your problem.

This is absurd that paypal doens't have a javascript function to check the field for invalid characters such as dots, as checking this is trivial. It should WARN the user that they are putting bad characters into a field and not let them submit until they correct it

Login to Me Too

DeMontGuitars
Contributor
Contributor

just wanted to give the solution that worked for us: 

we entered the full 9 digit zip code, and then changed the weight, then changed it back (to get it to re-calculate), then it would print the label 

Login to Me Too

spartansneaker
New Community Member

address might be to long shorten it . address can only take under 35 or 34 characters

Login to Me Too

bongos46
New Community Member

You have to put in your zip code extension ..11223-4552

Login to Me Too

CatherineManea
New Community Member

I had this problem too!  I fixed it by checking out the address of the person I'm sending my item to.  I clicked "edit address" and found that they had inserted an extra space bar at the end of their zip code!  Try making sure there are no extra characters in their or your address 🙂  I hope this helps!!

Login to Me Too

ROYALBLUSH
Contributor
Contributor
Have you gotten any answers on this? EXACT same situation. Not dragging my 1 year old to the post office for an hour while the post man prints labels for 150 packages I have backed up because I'm getting the same code as you! I have called SIX times with no clear answer. Frustrated beyond words! This has been an issue for 6 days now
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.