Can't print shipping label.

mavisl
New Community Member

So when I try to print my shipping label, every time I put all my information in and then press "calculate shipping cost" once I do this every time a message pops up saying "Sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-50023" Someone pleas help!

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

Stormspell
Contributor
Contributor

"Your payment for shipping cannot be processed because it exceeds your available balance. Please add a credit card or bank to your account for completing this label purchase. ERRORCODE-50023"

I have $1500+ in my account, WTF?

Login to Me Too

danhuangpei
Contributor
Contributor
"Your payment for shipping cannot be processed because it exceeds your available balance. Please add a credit card or bank to your account for completing this label purchase. ERRORCODE-50023"
Login to Me Too

PayPal_Martin

Hi @danhuangpei

Welcome to our Community!

I am sorry to see you are having issued paying for postage. Please check that your back-up funding sources are valid and that the money on your balance is available. 

Thanks

Martin 

Login to Me Too

CraigCarp
Contributor
Contributor

Your comment makes it sound like PayPal does not recognize/admit there is a processing issue -- this has been noted by a large number of people that no matter the type and amount of source accounts/funds -- the error appears.....is this with the development group to resolve?

Login to Me Too

AZseller7000ft
Contributor
Contributor

PayPal_Martin,

With all respect...this error has nothing to do with payment sources.  I have linked a credit card, I have linked a bank account and I have ample PayPal balance.  I have updated and re-linked a credit card.  NONE of this works.  There is clearly an internal error on PayPal's side.  Please, 312 people can't be wrong.  Can't this be escalated to IT to get it fixed?

Login to Me Too

MSotherden
Contributor
Contributor

313 people. sigh. Count me in, sadly.

Login to Me Too

Leoandliyahsmom
Contributor
Contributor
Did anyone get this resolved ?
Login to Me Too

AZseller7000ft
Contributor
Contributor

No, it's still not resolved.  PayPal refuses to acknowledge they have an issue.  More often than not when I open a chat conversation to bring this up (which has been about 8 times now), they send a canned response on how to print a shipping label.  They really think users here are idiots!

Only one rep admitted that there is a glitch on their site, and sent me this link to create a label:

http://www.paypal.com/mos

Note, that while I was able to print a label from here, it isn't any different than using the USPS site.  You have to fill in ALL the info..customer name, address and all.  So it's not convenient, and doesn't save time.  I don't know if the rate is better than USPS because I didn't check to compare.  

If all those here flood their chat with this issue, maybe they'll take notice.

Hope this helps.

Login to Me Too

Macmodel
Nothing worked for me. Got on the phone and they couldn’t get it resolved. They say it must not be recognizing my card on file. That’s obvious and weird because my card on file is a PayPal debit card which has money on it. They don’t recognize their own cards is so lame.
Login to Me Too
Solved

jeonro
Contributor
Contributor

So this worked for me. I'm not sure if it will work for everyone else. 

After messing getting that ERROR message like a 100 times.

I figured out that, you're supposed to add a card. 

Having your bank link is not the same as having your card linked apparently.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.