Can't print shipping label.

mavisl
New Community Member

So when I try to print my shipping label, every time I put all my information in and then press "calculate shipping cost" once I do this every time a message pops up saying "Sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-50023" Someone pleas help!

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

GLEstes53
Contributor
Contributor
Seriously? The money was deducted from my account balance, but in order to print out the label a debit or credit card has to be connected to the account? This is ridiculous. This didn't solve my problem by the way. When I go to print my label I get a message saying that "there was an error, but your account was not charged for this transaction. Please try again later." My account was charged though. The representative I called basically told me that she would send me a copy of the instructions for submitting a tech report & I would have to void the label & pay for one in the post office... So I will be waiting for 3 weeks to get my money back and pull more money out of my pocket for another more expensive means of shipping at the post office to boot. Yep... I am so done with PayPal and their absurd policies.
Login to Me Too

Dawn551
Contributor
Contributor
Reprint shipping label
Login to Me Too

imyourkitty
Contributor
Contributor

I have both of my account and card linked, verified.

I have been successfully printing labels for multiple times until now.
The error pops up every time I tried!

WHY?

Login to Me Too

CraigCarp
Contributor
Contributor

Agree -- this not SOLVED at all -- where is the PayPal support team on this -- no response at all.

Login to Me Too

rubyfocus

This is not "SOLVED", you **bleep**wads. Why is it touted as such?  This is obviously a bug in the website.  I've done everything that was suggested here, and still get the same incorrect error.  Such a simple task, and yet it can't be done.  Disgraceful.

Login to Me Too

GLEstes53
Contributor
Contributor
**bleep** PayPal!
Login to Me Too

longtech
Contributor
Contributor

I ran into this error today and I knew everything was filled out correctly. I went back a bunch of times repeated the customs info since its the most sensitive errors...still no joy. I realized I had been logged in to PayPal for a while moving about my office packing stuff up...but PayPal hadn't logged me out after it does after 10ish minutes. The PayPal label interface was responding normally but out of frustration I went ahead and hit "log out" and sure enough it turns out PayPal had logged me out automatically...probably 30-45 minutes earlier. I logged back in and immediately recreated the label and it went through fine...no error.

I guess the glitch is the PayPal label interface...it continues to respond normally even after auto-log out.

Login to Me Too

KareninFL
Contributor
Contributor

Logging out and back in worked for me. 

I was logged in earlier, went back to buy and print a label and kept getting the error message.  I tried changing the funding source with no success.  Finally I logged out and back in and all is back to normal.  Did have Paypal open in 2 browsers so that might have been a problem as well.  Anyhow try just logging out and then log back in as usual.

Login to Me Too

CraigCarp
Contributor
Contributor

Agree -- the shipnow page will not let me ship without money in the paypal account. I have a bank account, debit card and credit card linked and only option shown to use is paypal balance.....ridiculous...

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.