Can't print shipping label.

mavisl
New Community Member

So when I try to print my shipping label, every time I put all my information in and then press "calculate shipping cost" once I do this every time a message pops up saying "Sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-50023" Someone pleas help!

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

925Jo
Contributor
Contributor

Same here!  Can someone at PayPal please acknowlege and let us know when it will be corrected?

Login to Me Too

Chicago48
Contributor
Contributor

If it's not a first class stamp, go to USPS.com and ship it.  You have to do a workaround.

Login to Me Too

jpminor
Contributor
Contributor

My solution was to remove the parenthesis and dashes from my own phone number.

ie: instead of (xxx) xxx-xxxx  just  xxx xxx xxxx.

This should be really easy fix for Paypal. Come on guys.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

I do a rain dance and labels keep falling from the sky!

USPS website allow you to print priority/express labels and if you use your PAYPAL business debit card as a credit card,you get 1% cash rebate from Paypal.

Login to Me Too

MrDecepticon
Contributor
Contributor

My wife's account all of the sudden started getting this error when printing shipping labels.  She has called PayPal numerous times and basically got the answer of "we don't know what is going on".  That is unacceptable in my opinion.  If this many people are getting the same error then there is something wrong on their end.  If their support team does not know what their product's error codes mean then why even have a support team?

The only thing that they asked about and noticed was that she had a credit card/bank card that was about to expire (it was a closed account anywayand she never used it).  PP removed it but it made no difference. 

Printing shipping labels from USPS is not only more expensive but costs her money in the time it takes to get her packages to a USPS 'store' to have them shipped.  PLeae fix this.

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

have you tried Paypal ship now,it works most of time,but is not multi processing.

if you are an ebay seller,you can use a shipping label which has been printed and then opt to print another lable,it must be in the same country.

or try stamps.com,but it is not free/ 

Login to Me Too

Farnsworth
New Community Member

Sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-50001

This message has been appearing for four days, and I haven't found a solution. eBay says I need to update my "Customer agreement form" even though I've been using PayPal for many months now. 

That said, I searched for "How to update your customer agreement form" on PayPal - no results found.

I have currently been on hold with PayPal for 44 minutes.

Don't you love our mechanized, anonymous, computerized world where when you have a question, you get routed to the other side of the planet? 🙂

I guess I'll hold for a few weeks, lol

Login to Me Too

Whac-A-Mole
Frequent Advisor
Frequent Advisor

there is never a problem printing on EBAY,if your item is sold on Ebay,why not use Ebay

Login to Me Too

Marco99
New Community Member

Switched to classic shipping form and it told me the problem....too many characters in address (max 40).

Why can't the new and better  form tell me that?!

Login to Me Too

the_hackery
Contributor
Contributor

I had this problem while trying to sell an eBay item and purchase the postage through PayPal and this was my solution:

I logged out of PayPal, logged back in, found the customer's payment record on PayPal and purchased postage through it. It was the same webpage and same destination address but this time it worked.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.