Can't print shipping label.

mavisl
New Community Member

So when I try to print my shipping label, every time I put all my information in and then press "calculate shipping cost" once I do this every time a message pops up saying "Sorry, we’re unable to process your request right now. Please try again later. ERRORCODE-50023" Someone pleas help!

Login to Me Too
66 REPLIES 66

CatherineManea
New Community Member

I had the same problem!  I've been receiving lots of random error messages that usually go away after 10 annoyed attempts of me refreshing the page.  However, this error code (ERRORCODE-60017) never seemed to go away!  I FINALLY was able to print my shipping label after I edited the buyer's address and removed an extra space after the zip code.  Try editing the addresses and make sure there are no lagging spaces!

Login to Me Too

chkston
Contributor
Contributor

This problem has been going on (on and off) for years, but I don't see a solution.

What I do see is people telling users that it must be something wrong on their computer,
with their return address, with the customer's address etc..
This doesn't explain why:

1. The label may go through if the page is refreshed. Or not.
2. The return shipping address that *must* be bad.. worked 60 seconds ago and
worked fine for the last 5 years.
3. The shipping address that isn't in the US is magically OK 10 seconds later.
4. The shipping address that *must* contain some sort of error worked yesterday
5. The address that *must* be bad is verified by Paypal

I understand employees having customers check these things. But if Paypal cannot
admit there is a problem with the shipping module, it will not be solved. And insulting
the intelligence of the users is not the solution.

There are other shipping options out there if this can't be fixed, but I prefer the
convenience of the built in shipping. There are also other payment options, and
some of those include shipping modules, too.

Login to Me Too

lancelotme
Frequent Contributor
Frequent Contributor

I just tested Paypal/ship now and no problem,I am on AOL/IE11.

Try downloading adobe reader again,update your Java script,shut down ,restart,whateever,launch a different browser,Mozilla fire fox

Login to Me Too

chkston
Contributor
Contributor

no, I don't need to install JS, new browser etc.
These were clearly problems within the Paypal software.

Login to Me Too

pclarkaz
Contributor
Contributor

got the same error. Called paypal have to wait 57 minutes for them to call me back. Your post helped me greatly.

There were extra spaces in the shipping address.

I removed them and it worked

Thank you so very much.

Login to Me Too

ImJoeYouKnow
New Community Member

I am having this same error, did you end up figuring this out?

Login to Me Too

twincities
New Community Member

@ImJoeYouKnow wrote:

I am having this same error, did you end up figuring this out?

Hey Joe, I started getting this error message on 11-11-16 and it looks like you had the same problem.  I cant print out labels after hundreds of successful labels printed and I get ERRORCODE-50001.  It must be an error on their side.  Did you find anything out?

Login to Me Too

Chicago48
Contributor
Contributor

I get a shipping error now and then, but I start using USPS online shipping.  The problem is that USPS doesn't have 1st class mail, only priority.

I do wish AMZ had a non-AMZ customer  shipping service, I would use it in a heartbreak instead of Paypal shipping.

Login to Me Too

Zoomz69
New Community Member

Ive been trying all day to ship items through paypal usps and failed on 8 tries .

It worked fine yesterday and i shipped 4 items out .

Ive shipped well over 10,000 items with all the same info .

Bank , cc , address , all of it correct .

Just now after reading all of this thread and trying everything mentioned I noticed the (Old Style) button and switched back to the old style shipping experence/look and poof ,, works great .

Something is glitchy with their new page design imo .

Hope this helps .

ZoomZ

Login to Me Too

vashka0310
New Community Member

THANK YOU!!! I tried searching for extra spaces or symbols and no luck. But switching to the old style worked for me too. 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.