Can't find shipping rate calculator

APSculpture
Contributor
Contributor

I used to access the shipping rate calculator through "Merchant Services", but everything is so different now, I can't seem to find it. The Help center is no help as it tells me to click on "All Tools" under the "Tools" menu at the top of the page. Only problem is I don't see a Tools button anywhere. I just need to get to the shipping calculator so I can adjust the shipping costs for my paypal buttons. Please Help. And thanks in advance.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

ss1111
Contributor
Contributor

I have the same problem.  Did you ever figure it out? I Have had Paypal shopping cart buttons and Paypal checkout on my web site for 19 years. I Logged in to change the shipping calculations for my website and can not find it anywhere.  No "Merchant Services" anymore, and the Help instructions do not 'fit' my page format.  (No Tools" option anywhere) and there is  no  "About the business" under "Profile" as indicated in HELP.  Also weird is that there is a link to "upgrade to Business account" on my profile page? HUH?.. I have always had a business account in order to be a merchant and have the Shopping Cart. I am still able to create buttons (Add to Cart) but can not locate  shipping rate Calculations. When I 'Chatted' I was told my account is a Personal account!  however "a Personal account does not have the button creation functionality."  Very confusing,  and now unable to modify the calculated shipping Like I have been doing since 2000.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.