Can I send an invoice link to multiple people?

MIF_Farmer
Contributor
Contributor

I am trying to send an invoice (template) to a group of people (50 people) as a way for them to pay a bill. I want to send them a newsletter and include a link to the invoice in the newsletter instead of having to enter everyone's email address in the invoice and have the email come through Paypal. There are also several bill options for the customers to pick from. So I would need an invoice generated for each person that clicks on the link and wants to pay. Is this possible? I saw someone asked this same scenario several years ago, and there was no answer...maybe there's an answer now? Thanks!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

What you have in mind won't work with invoices as you can't offer options - invoices are pretty straight forward - the customer either pays the entire amount or a partial amount.

As you want to offer payment options, you may want to consider creating a Buy Now type button or an Add to Cart type item button - then setup a web page whereas you can share 1 link with all your customers, they then can go to and select their option and pay.

Login to Me Too

LaurenArts
New Community Member

I literally need to do the same thing. It seems really behind if PayPal doesn't yet have this option? I would like to send a link via newsletter where people can click and pay a bill without me having to type emails individually and without the email coming from PayPal.. Is there really no way to do this?

Login to Me Too

MIF_Farmer
Contributor
Contributor

I haven't found a way to do this...I went the route of the other reply-er and built a web-page with 'Buy Now' buttons as the options, and put a link to the web-page in my newsletter. Definitely not ideal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.