Can I restrict quantity one buyer can order at a time without changing total in inventory?

JheReed
Contributor
Contributor

I want to run a promotion that offers a sale price on certain items but I don't want an individual customer to be able to purchase more than 10. I can change how many I have in inventory, but that prevents the possibility of other customers ordering up to 10 if I can't change the inventory fast enough. Suggestions on how I can do this? Can I restrict a single transaction from ordering more than 10?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@JheReed 

Only way I can think of is to add up to ten qty/pricing options in step 3. Customers can be limited up to 10 pieces that way. You can make an entirely new button or edit the existing button. 

1 pc - $1.00

2 pc - $2.00

and so on until you get up to 10 pcs and the customer has to select up to 10 pics for x price.

https://developer.paypal.com/docs/classic/paypal-payments-standard/integration-guide/buy-now-step-1/...

After the sale you edit your site and copy and paste back the previous button code, if you created a new button specifically for the sale.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.