Calculating shipping in different currency and different location than the seller

mancub
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there,

This may be a bit confusing, but stay with me. I live in Canada, but will be selling my goods through a company out of the States. I would like to setup a Paypal button to sell my goods on my site and calculate shipping costs/services through USPS, is this possible?

How it works is that I have goods that I would normally sell myself in Canada through Canada Post. The person I'm in working with has offered to pack and ship the products directly from their shop in the US, rather than shipping them to me and me then shipping them to their destination. Can I set their shop's location as the address in which products are shipping from and it will use USPS real time rates and US currency at checkout (rather than Canadian)? Once a purchase is made I need to send them a CSV file with the name/shipping information of the purchaser, and they will pack and ship to them direct from the US.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.