CHANGE IN THE PAYPAL SELLING SCREEN

ebabeysebargain
Contributor
Contributor

Just went into my Paypal account & the first page is as it has been in the past.

Then when I click on "more activity" the next screen is completely changed. It's horrible. Information that does not allow

you to click on it or run the curser over it and then click. Information lines not close together. Spread out into several

open blocks. Have to search for information needed. I'm a very busy person. I don't have the time to search for what I need.

It should be right there in front of me.

PLEASE.....PUT THE PAGES BACK THE WAY THEY WERE. THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!!!

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ebabeysebargain 

Hmmm, mines (activity page) looks the same but then again mine is a former premier converted to personal, account. 

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

madamaet
Contributor
Contributor

I am seeing the same issue.  There was no warning that they were changing the screen format and I wasted hours clearing cache, cookies, and data as well as rebooting my computer several times.  Time wasted because there was no communication about the change.  What a horrible display on the screen.  It's like they took 10 steps backwards.

Login to Me Too

ebabeysebargain
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I'm so glad I'm not the only one that thinks the new format is terrible. Too hard to look at to begin with let alone find on there what you're looking at. At least Ebay gives you time to try out something new & if you don't like it, you respond. If you don't want to use it & want to keep the old format, most of the time you can reject the new item. On Ebay I've seen enough people make complaints about something that eventually they put it back. Sometimes I wonder where their heads are when they make these decisions. They need to have the motto: If it's not broken it doesn't need to be fixed. Thanks for your reply. We'll see what happens now.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.