CANNOT PRINT SHIPPING LABEL AFTER FILLING OUT CUSTOM FORM

sss333
Contributor
Contributor

I am required to fill out a customs form in order to print a shipping label for my merchandise.  I cannot print a shipping label from PayPal.

On the “shipping information” page I am prohibited from entering the package weight when choosing to ship flat rate priority mail. The page merely states, “Package weight

Up to 70 lbs. or less.”  And I cannot change that.  So, when I enter the true package weight on the Customs form as required, I get this notice: 

"Unable to print the requested label at this time. The following error occurred.

The total weight of items listed on the customs form doesn’t match the shipment weight. Please check the information and try again."

It seems like a simple fix.  Paypal must change the format of their Shipping information page to allow me to enter a shipment weight under “Package weight” when I choose to ship USPS flat rate the same as is possible to do so if I were shipping USPS 1st class in order for me to pay and print the shipping label.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.