Business setup

hbradshaw
Contributor
Contributor

Hi,

I signed up for a business account.  At one point, I was able to assign shipping and tax rates.  I need to make modifications and I can’t find the pages that allow me to do this.

I used to be able to create invoices and do other business related activities. All of this seems to have disappeared. Yet, my PayPal account is a business account.

Any thoughts?

Thank you 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hbradshaw 

Go to Tools at the top menu and navigate to All Tools, if you don't have any favs tools saved on that menu. Then, on next page there should be categories to click on to find tools like invoicing, taxes and shipping calculator. Click the heart icon to add it to the Tools menu for easy access.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@hbradshaw 

Go to Tools at the top menu and navigate to All Tools, if you don't have any favs tools saved on that menu. Then, on next page there should be categories to click on to find tools like invoicing, taxes and shipping calculator. Click the heart icon to add it to the Tools menu for easy access.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

hbradshaw
Contributor
Contributor

Hello,

I’m sorry. I don’t see to what you’re referring.  

I go to Tools, All Tools, I don’t see anything regarding taxes, shipping or even how to update my business info.  I need to add a Tax ID number and it’s nowhere to be found.

Thank you 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.