Business Setup-Item Desciption and Price setup

CakeZ
New Community Member

Hello,  Went to Business Setup and there is a place to add Item Descriptions, Photos of the Items and prices but when I go to create an invoice those items do not appear.  Is there a way to get those items transferred so I can use them in invoicing? 

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

When you go to create an invoice, on the top menu, there's an option to add items whereas you can include the item name, description and price.  You can include that info to your invoice but, not a picture of the item.   (If you're using PayPal Here, there's a separate place for setting up items and you can include a picture.)

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

Anonymous_User
Not applicable

When you go to create an invoice, on the top menu, there's an option to add items whereas you can include the item name, description and price.  You can include that info to your invoice but, not a picture of the item.   (If you're using PayPal Here, there's a separate place for setting up items and you can include a picture.)

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.