cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blank label printout for UPS

SOLVED
Contributor

Blank label printout for UPS

When will I be able to ship UPS through PayPal again? I spent hours going through my computer trying to fix the problem only to find out it’s on PayPal’s end. No warnings from PayPal this is happening and I have to try to create a shipping label to know whether it works again or not and it costs something each time. I spent money on one package 7 times trying to work it out and that money is held for a while. Where can I just know whether it’s up again or not? Very frustrating and PayPal should work to inform us of problems instead of just not saying anything at all.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Contributor

Re: Blank label printout for UPS

I’ve had the problem again! But we found a workaround. Cancel the shipping label print. Right click on the pdf and save to desktop. Open on desktop and size it and print fro there. Takes a little practice to get the rite size but it’s working.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Contributor

It worked this morning for me.

Contributor

Thank you. Very frustrating problem for sure
Contributor

I’ve had the problem again! But we found a workaround. Cancel the shipping label print. Right click on the pdf and save to desktop. Open on desktop and size it and print fro there. Takes a little practice to get the rite size but it’s working.

View solution in original post