Blank label printout for UPS

jonnycorn
Contributor
Contributor
When will I be able to ship UPS through PayPal again? I spent hours going through my computer trying to fix the problem only to find out it’s on PayPal’s end. No warnings from PayPal this is happening and I have to try to create a shipping label to know whether it works again or not and it costs something each time. I spent money on one package 7 times trying to work it out and that money is held for a while. Where can I just know whether it’s up again or not? Very frustrating and PayPal should work to inform us of problems instead of just not saying anything at all.
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

jonnycorn
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had the problem again! But we found a workaround. Cancel the shipping label print. Right click on the pdf and save to desktop. Open on desktop and size it and print fro there. Takes a little practice to get the rite size but it’s working.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

boomhauer
Contributor
Contributor

It worked this morning for me.

Login to Me Too

jonnycorn
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you. Very frustrating problem for sure
Login to Me Too
Solved

jonnycorn
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve had the problem again! But we found a workaround. Cancel the shipping label print. Right click on the pdf and save to desktop. Open on desktop and size it and print fro there. Takes a little practice to get the rite size but it’s working.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.