Being charge retail price for shipping on EBay sales

Justmetwo
Contributor
Contributor

Can someone help me to understand why I would be charged full retail pricing when shipping item sold through Ebay and paid for with Paypal?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Justmetwo 

Double check your package weight, packaging type, package dimensions, and service level. Better yet, this question is best asked in the ebay forums. Tell them those 4 values along with the amount you paid and they can help you figure it out.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Justmetwo 

Double check your package weight, packaging type, package dimensions, and service level. Better yet, this question is best asked in the ebay forums. Tell them those 4 values along with the amount you paid and they can help you figure it out.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Justmetwo
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you for your response. It doesn’t seem to matter what the size or type of package I’m shipping. I’ve used Priority mailing envelopes & boxes, as well as regular boxes and mailing envelopes and variable sizes. Thanks for the suggestions, I’ll check with the other forum.
Login to Me Too

Justmetwo
Contributor
Contributor

Just thought I would update this so it can be closed out.  I spoke to EBay support yesterday and was told the only shipping discounts currently being offer are on items shipped through the USPS using Priority, Expedited, flat rate mailers and First class service.  Hope this gives insight to others that indicated they didn’t understand shipping discounts either.

Thanks everyone and have an awesome day.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.