cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allow customers to make partial payment for invoices

New Community Member

Allow customers to make partial payment for invoices

@kernowlass 

@sharpiemarker 

@Nuada 

@Christine115 

@Sparky883 

 

I want to allow my customers to make a partial advance payment on an invoice. 70% is due immediately, the remaining 30% is due before shipment.

I can not find the "Allow partial payment" when I create an invoice.