All business details verified, but then a follow up message that personal details not verified

Indy123
Contributor
Contributor

I set up the business account and all the documents were uploaded and verified. bank account verified with 2 amounts. then noticed that an alert was still there to upload personal photo id and proof of address. i uploaded aadhar which was for both. then get an email saying that PAN is not matching (it was previously already verified for the business account setup) and that i need to submit bank documents (which were already submitted and verified (weith crossed cheque) - i logged online to re upload the documents but there is no field for uploading anything  - not on the business verifications page or the personal page. everything is showing as already uploaded. Cannot call the call center because of COVID 19. QUESTION 1 does anyone know where i can reupload the documents QUESTION 2 does anyone know when the call centers might be working again?

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.