Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Working Capitol Denial

Options
knittinggnome
Contributor
Posted on

I have had 8 Working Capital loans with PayPal, borrowed and repaid over $170K over the last 6 years. Just paid off a loan last week, on Wednesday, the money has cleared.  My business is doing very well, we are growing.  I wanted to get a jump start on some new inventory so went to reapply just as I have done before and I am getting denied. I am super confused. Nothing from PayPal on the Working Cap site about them not doing them right now. Wondering if anyone else is having trouble.

1 REPLY 1

Working Capitol Denial

Options
Jborron
Contributor
I’m in the same boat. Been getting denied since I paid off 3 weeks ago. Since they did a system update, it’s been all messed up. Mine is trying to say I have to have my Etsy set up with direct deposit however I don’t sell on Etsy. They escalated my issue to the the website engineers and are still waiting to hear back. It’s been 2 weeks since I made my first claim and they said they see no reason why I shouldn’t be eligible. Now I’m getting a code saying I don’t have enough sales history which is complete garbage. So, just here impatiently waiting!

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.