Paypal checkout on shopify store does it not auto update the tracking numbers on here?

thepeoplesmask
Contributor
Contributor

Hi there, we have the paypal option enabled on our shopify store and print labels via shipstation which automatically updates as shipped and adds tracking info to shopify however I do not see any updates on paypal. How is everyone doing this? Please don't tell me we are to manually write each one in ahhhh

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

VGRID
Contributor
Contributor

Is anyone going to offer any info on this? If there is a solution, can someone please post it or a link?

If we have to manually enter shipping track info into paypal, if really just no worth offer paypal as a payment option.

Having a shopify store with a shipstation fulfillment is a normal setup for many online merchants. There has to be a way to automate the ship tracking code.

Thanks

Login to Me Too

thepeoplesmask
Contributor
Contributor
Theres literally no workaround besides copy and paste yourself ... so that PayPal updates ... or you can send automated shipment tracking email to customer and not update it on PayPal
Login to Me Too

VGRID
Contributor
Contributor

Thank you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.