Paypal Invoice: Sent Invoice can't be paid?

Headman
New Community Member

Hello, I'm trying to have a client pay an invoice and he's getting an error saying "Sorry, we can't complete your purchase at this time.  This seller cannot accept payments."

I assumed it had something to do with my account being personal, however I've made invoices every now and again to sell things.  I thought that it could be a soft lock on my account since it's not as active, but I've had a test transaction go through just fine with a different friend.  I think it could be an issue with my initial invoice being a copied link, but I decided to send it via paypal and cancel the initial invoice.  I called paypal customer support and they informed me that there wasn't any holds/issues with my account and there isn't a problem regarding the payment and I could cancel and resend an invoice.  It's strange because the client also can't pay via sending me the money or through a regular request.  Anybody have any idea what the issue is?invoice error.png

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.