Card Reader prob;em

lightimages
Contributor
Contributor

We received a new chop and swipe card reader.  It connects to blue tooth on an iphone, but not to blue tooth on our ipad.  Please advise

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Wirelady
Contributor
Contributor

Following because I have this problem as well.

Login to Me Too

PayPalMichelleW

Hi @Wirelady

We're sorry to hear that you're having trouble with the Zettle reader not connecting to bluetooth on your iPad. The first thing you will want to check is that both, the device and iPad have the most recent updates. Then make sure that the device has Bluetooth on and that the reader is located within range (<15m). In the PayPal Zettle app, go to Settings / Card Readers to see the connection status or try to connect again. Please know that you will only be able to use one device at a time. Attempting to use several devices along with your PayPal Zettle app at the same time may cause them to malfunction. I hope this helps.

Thanks!

MichelleW 

Login to Me Too

Wirelady
Contributor
Contributor

This does not help at all.  I have read other questions/comments and nothing helps.  I did see somewhere where someone had to call to get PayPal here to activate.  Maybe that is the problem.  If so, it should be noted in the setup instructions.  I am now awaiting a call back.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.