Kuya payment app | Idea (Can Paypal support somehow?)

socrspy
Contributor
Contributor

KUYA Mobile Payment Solution

I introduce you to my new idea for a mobile online payment solution!

When you are in a store? And you want to quickly buy a simple product but you forget that you have excually no money on your bank account, but only on online payment accounts like paypal?

Kuya is your solution! Pay with multiple payment methods like gps or contactless payment!

If you have more questions about these methods, wich i dont expect for payment experts, ask in a reply

Why is this a good idea?

1. Whenever you are out of money but you remember that you had money on paypal? You can just buy instantly with the app!

2. Combine your payment methods! If you have for example 10$ on paypal and 13$ on your bank account? But the product costs 23$. The app will calculate what you have, and accept the payment.

3. Set a maximum amount to pay with for extra safety.

4. Share your bills with friends! Whenever you to short but your friend also has some online money or you are with a group and everyone wants to pay a part? You can pay all with one account just with qr codes! or pay them apart with multiple accounts.

Share your payments

A good way to share your payments with friends. The sky is the limit!

You can share payments with one account, creating a qr code, so your friends can scan the code and type their personal password to finish the transfer. Or you can pay them apart splitting up the costs in the store.

What makes this method different from others?

Nothing!?? Our goal is not to create "Another payment option". No we want to give it something extra! Our goal is to combine payment options and make them more easy to use in the real world. Yes always look in the future.. But aslong as there is no coffee delivered directly to your home. Paying in the real world is still a thing.

Why would u share this?

No it might be not the best idea. And if it is,  there is always a risk of getting it stolen.

But people say that if you ask elderly people what they regret the most in there life.

Most of them say "I don't regret the things i did, but i regret the things i didn't do!" 

Wich in my case is sharing my "big library of idea's " with people and ask for help or reply's.

Is this it?

No, i have plenty more idea's for this app and a endless stack of other idea's. But i want to keep it clean and simple for now so you dont have to go trough a whole book to understand.

These are just the basics after positive reply's and good questions i will get more into details and im open for tips! I have a very creative brain *laughs* and my brain is an endless library filled with idea's.

Im also very open minded

*The next few questions and answers are a bit more personal! And it will longer to read. Everything above are the basics*

Want to help but share the incomes?

Im super chill when it comes to incomes. We can always talk and if paypal him self wants to help me its up to them.

Honestly?

Im only 19 so i dont look for massive amounts of money i recently found my family back in the Philippines and i promissed them to take care of them.

Mama is sick and sisters are working hard. Im not a big risk taker but if i can ill go for it!

Im at the moment super motivated and i will never stop trying. My goal is not to make massive amounts of money i just want to take all opportunitys and make the best out of it! 

Im not begging for help and you can say when its just a bad idea. I learn from everything. I just hope to find support and get tips. 

How did u get this idea?

Well like many others i dont get an idea when i sitdown at home doing basicly nothing. I get a idea when i go outside. I obviously pay a lot with my bank acc but sometimes i have those moments that i have a little amount of money on my bank account but than i soon had to pay for "fitness". So i obviously couldnt use that money. But than i realised that i payed something trough paypal and had a small amount of money left on my paypal account so i could have used that to buy some coffee or a ticked back to home. I was trying to find a solution for this and i came up with this.

That name tho?

A filipino term used as a sign of respect to an older male relative such as a brother, cousin, or family friend.

My little sister started calling me kuya and the name just immediatly started to become intresting as a name for this idea.

Not only is it as a sign of respect wich represents the way we treat people. It also means that it can be like a brother for you who take care of you and help you.

The name is catchy and i can totally visualize people saying to eachother. "Do you have kuya? yes! lets pay with kuya" or people who are in the club and want to buy a bottle drink together and say "Lets share the bill and pay with kuya" 

This is just a simple idea!

I didn't get to much into details. But this is just a basic idea and some background information.

As you might have noticed im not a professional. I dont know much about payment systems and apps but i ask for support and pro's who do know a lot of things.

So we can combine and make something amazing together! Or get me tips so i can get a "Headstart" or "Kickstart"

And sorry for the bad grammar (probrably)

Kind regards,

Christian

*I read the guidelines and i think i did everything legal.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.