Community Based Start Up

Arifahs
New Community Member

Hi All,

I would like to build start up based on community base as seller then customer will be a wholeseller , supermarket and end user. How the great way to get income when the membership of website is free membership while seller pay small amount of fee on each goods they sell through my website. And how I compete with other similar website that have much bigger resource on software developer.

Thanks

Cheers,

Arf

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPalDesshinta

Hello Arifahs

Welcome to our community!

I may not able to give an expert advise or insight, but I can definitely share with you some thoughts. 

Front End Submissions (letting vendors create their own store and upload their own products) make sure your interface is user-friendly. It seems now it's much easier to create a marketplace while looking for the best answer to provide I came across this site that could help you further in my humble opinion, https://www.sharetribe.com/features.html

I  would reckon you will need to be clear on the items/service can be listed on your site and the type of consumer you would like to target. Once your site is established do use the marketing tips available in our forum to learn marketing strategy best suit you. 

I would like to reiterate the above is my personal opinion please use the resource available  in our 'Guide' section, wishing you best in your business.

-Desshinta.

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.