Get fee details for a transaction on Braintree
Is there any way to get the fee for a particular transaction on Braintree? I'm aware that the standard pricing is 2.9% + $.30 per transaction, but since this might vary depending on the use case(there's an additional fee on non-USD charges, cards issued outside US, etc.), I want to know how I can find the fee for a particular transaction, on the dashboard, or by using the Braintree API. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- How do i pass a customer ID number in the transaction in Sandbox Environment
- Need Help Upgrading to PayPal complete payments in PayPal Upgrade Community
- Paypal transaction is missing the Order details in REST APIs
- Payee account is invalid issue in REST APIs
- How to check transaction records and details in sandbox mode in PayPal Payments Standard