is it possible to dynamically change the price of a product using a javascript function?

marcus_7
Contributor
Contributor

I give the possibility to completely modify a product and, depending on the modifications, the price changes. How can I change the price in the paypal button?
Is it safe to use a javascript function to calculate the price or does it compromise payment security?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

PayPal_Joy

Hi @marcus_7,

If you have questions about your PayPal button and the functionality of it, I suggest visiting the link here to contact our Merchant Technical Support. They should be able to help answer any questions or concerns you may have.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

PayPal_Joy

Hi @marcus_7,

If you have questions about your PayPal button and the functionality of it, I suggest visiting the link here to contact our Merchant Technical Support. They should be able to help answer any questions or concerns you may have.

I hope this helps!

Joy
If you have found any post within the Community to be helpful, please leave a Kudos or Accept it as a Solution.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.