Unable to check client id

samndu
New Community Member

According to the get started documentation, the client id can be seen when the user open the deafult application generated by th platform when a new paypal developer account is created. Everytime I click it i get a 500 internal server errorScreenshot 2021-06-15 at 14.31.36.pngScreenshot 2021-06-15 at 14.45.10.png

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

MTS_Orcun
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi samndu,

Our apologies for the delay. We had a planned maintenance in sandbox environment on 15th June, so this is most likely why you were unable to view your REST app credentials. We are actively working on plans to migrate the PayPal legacy sandbox environment to a new data center. As part of this initiative, we scheduled several maintenance windows, where you may experience issues in sandbox environment. You can find more details about this in our sandbox migration bulletin.

That being said, if you're still receiving this error in PayPal Developer Dashboard, feel free to reach out to us and we'd be happy to investigate.

Thanks!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.