I am trying to connect my PayPal account to the GiveWP plugin for WordPress

ibcdebrecen
Contributor
Contributor

Greetings!

I am trying to connect my PayPal account to the GiveWP plugin for WordPress. I have gone through the onboarding process to connect my account, but when I finish I'm given the following message from GiveWP:

• PayPal merchant status check API request response is:
    {"merchant_id":"-","tracking_id":"-","products":[{"name":"PPCP_CUSTOM","vetting_status":"DENIED","capabilities":[]},{"name":"PPCP_STANDARD","vetting_status":"SUBSCRIBED","capabilities":["ALT_PAY_PROCESSING","RECEIVE_MONEY","SEND_MONEY","STANDARD_CARD_PROCESSING","WITHDRAW_MONEY"]}],"capabilities":[{"name":"ALT_PAY_PROCESSING","status":"ACTIVE"},{"name":"RECEIVE_MONEY","status":"ACTIVE"},{"name":"SEND_MONEY","status":"ACTIVE"},{"name":"STANDARD_CARD_PROCESSING","status":"ACTIVE"},{"name":"WITHDRAW_MONEY","status":"ACTIVE"}],"payments_receivable":true,"legal_name":"International Baptist Church of Debrecen","primary_email_confirmed":true}
  • Reach out to PayPal to enable PPCP_CUSTOM for your account

Please help me resolve these account errors so I can begin accepting payments via PayPal on GiveWP.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

hdkharak
Contributor
Contributor

I'm having exactly the same problem and error message. Did you get to solve it? Any help will be really appreciated! Thanks and all the best!

Login to Me Too

miss_metz
Contributor
Contributor

me 3 😳

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.