How do I enable email notification/email receipts in Braintree?
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
May-27-2021 03:08 AM
Braintree's email receipts can include a line of custom text, but can't otherwise be altered. If you want to customize the delivery or content of your receipts, it’s best to create and send your own.
However, before you can enable these email receipts, you must:
- Configure your SPF records to give us permission to send receipts on your behalf
- Have the authorized signer on your account contact our Support team, requesting that this feature be activated
After you’ve received confirmation from the Braintree's Support team, enable email receipts in the Control Panel:
- Log into the Control Panel
- Navigate to Settings > Processing > Email Receipts
- Click Options
- Check the box next to Enabled
- Configure your settings
- Click Save
0 REPLIES 0
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- OpenCart integration activate in PayPal Payments Standard
- Sync disputes between braintree and paypal does not work in Sandbox Environment
- Opencart Checkout Options in NVP/SOAP APIs
- Payee email receipt not happening in REST APIs
- Braintree Has Stopped Paying Out in Braintree Client-side Integration (JS, iOS, Android SDKs)