Apple Pay payment processing certificate error “CSR algorithm/size incorrect. Expected: RSA(2048)
- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
This error usually pops up if you try to upload Braintree’s CSR file to generate a Merchant Identity Certificate instead of a Payment Processing Certificate in Apple developer portal. Please confirm that you're clicking the Create Certificate button under the Payment Processing Certificate section and not Merchant Identity Certificate section. You can check out our Apple Pay configuration guide for more details.
Important: An Apple payment processing certificate is only required if you’re implementing our Apple Pay solution in your iOS app with Braintree iOS SDK. If you want to accept Apple Pay payments on your website (Apple Pay on the Web), you only need to add your domain in Apple Pay settings in Braintree Control Panel.
Haven't Found your Answer?
It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.
- Paypal Buttons - No Money Actually Moved or any sign of transaction other than API logs in PayPal Payments Standard
- Authorization error occurred. error 403 in REST APIs
- Failed to process the payment in PayPal Payments Standard
- Can anyone help with Paypal payment integration process using login with paypal method in REST APIs
- DEVICE_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE after we already had a working solution in Sandbox Environment