Why cant I use BillMeLater everytime I use paypal?

sanchezbrat
New Community Member

I changed my preferred payment to bill me later but I never know when BillMeLater will be used.  It seems really random.  It seems that I'm rarely able to use it and I have a pretty good limit.  Any ideas?

Login to Me Too
42 REPLIES 42

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Welcome to the boards!

PayPal and Bill Me Later are currently working to expand the offering of Bill Me Later to as many merchants as possible.  Currently, Bill Me Later can be used at thousands of merchants, both on and off eBay.  You can see a good slice of the stores that accept Bill Me Later here: https://shopping.billmelater.com/

Hope this helps,

Adrian

Was my post helpful? If so, please give me a kudos!

Did my post solve the issue? If so, please accept it as a solution!
Login to Me Too

mroyba
Contributor
Contributor

I keep trying to add my Bill me Later account as a payment method to paypal but I am unable to... Can you help me?

Login to Me Too

gnosy
Contributor
Contributor

because paypal does not trust bill me later and niether do i.my costomers are only able to use paypal to purchase from my stores.paypal acepts visa mastercard discover,it does not accept payments from bill me later.point is your confused as to what you have ,witch is a catolog merchant card usable at limited aproved retailers.no you can not buy from me or any store i personally deal with or know,however i know it can be used to purchase my hp netbook battery from hp store and other limited junk from hp store,not everything from hp store just specific items that are junk and made to break down even within 1 year of warranty,assumingly any other product or store that billme later deals with would have quality goods,ha.peace

@mroyba wrote:

I keep trying to add my Bill me Later account as a payment method to paypal but I am unable to... Can you help me?

that ran down from brand new in 7 months,so if hp is selling junk that they will replace in a merchant card bill me later than you can expect that quality of products,as a fact,my brand new 2010 hp net book battery is avilible to buy from billme later,this product along with hp is junk,and i want to make sure people do not buy hp fraudelent broken down products they have oudated illegal fraudelent software unliscened data collection device, even if you can get them replaced with a seemingly convienent catolog account,GO TO BILL ME LATER WEBSITE SEE LIST OF PRODUCTS STORE YOU CAN SHOP AT,PEACE

Login to Me Too

mroyba
Contributor
Contributor

Adrian, can you help me get my bill me later as a payment option on paypal?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

mroyba,

If you have a Bill Me Later account, but it is not available on your current PayPal account, that indicates the Bill Me Later was created during a guest checkout process - in those instances, it cannot be permanently linked to your open PayPal account.  Smiley Sad

Adrian

Login to Me Too

mroyba
Contributor
Contributor

So do i have to close my current paypal account and open an new one so that I can link my Bill Me Later to it?

Login to Me Too

PayPal_Adrian
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Mroyba,

Bill Me Later accounts created during a guest checkout process cannot be linked to any open PayPal account.

Adrian

Login to Me Too

mroyba1
New Community Member

I did not create the BML account during check out... I have had my BML account for about 2 years now.

Login to Me Too

jenbher
New Community Member

I think he means you created you BML account during checkout at stores like Newegg or some other merchant when you originated it (in your instance, 2 years ago.)  I did as well.  It really **bleep**!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.